Bassam AbusharkhThis inquiry has been consulted. > qa

본문 바로가기
  • 메뉴 준비 중입니다.

사이트 내 전체검색

뒤로가기 qa

Bassam AbusharkhThis inquiry has been consulted.

페이지 정보

작성자 Bassam Abushark… 작성일 24-02-25 08:59 조회 16 댓글 0

본문

NAME Bassam Abusharkh
EMAIL Bassam@modelex-kw.com
TELEPHONE 96599177971
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Bassam Abusharkh, and I am reaching out on behalf of Modelex, a reputable medical distribution company based in Kuwait. I am writing to express our sincere interest in establishing a distribution partnership for Dongbang Medical Co., Ltd.'s distinguished product, ELASTY.
Having thoroughly researched ELASTY and being impressed by its innovative qualities, we believe that introducing this product to the Kuwaiti market would be a significant contribution to our portfolio of advanced medical solutions. Dongbang Medical Co., Ltd.'s commitment to excellence aligns seamlessly with our mission to provide high-quality products to our discerning clientele.
At Modelex, we have a proven track record of successfully introducing and distributing medical products in Kuwait. We are confident that ELASTY will be well-received by both medical professionals and consumers in our market.
We are eager to engage in discussions regarding potential collaboration, distribution logistics, and any other pertinent details that would facilitate a successful partnership. Our team is dedicated to upholding the standards set by Dongbang Medical Co., Ltd., ensuring the seamless integration of ELASTY into the Kuwaiti market.
I would appreciate the opportunity to schedule a meeting or call at your earliest convenience to discuss the specifics of this potential collaboration. Your insights and guidance are essential as we explore the possibility of Modelex and Dongbang Medical Co., Ltd. working together to introduce ELASTY to Kuwait.
Thank you for considering our proposal, and I look forward to the prospect of collaborating on this exciting venture.
Best Regards,
Bassam Abusharkh
Business Development Manager
Mob: +965 99177971
E: Bassam@Modelex-kw.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Customer Center
  • 평일 AM 09:00 ~ PM 18:00
  • 점심 PM 12:00 ~ PM 13:00

• 토,일 공휴일 휴무이니 게시판을 이용해주세요.

사이트 정보

[개인정보처리방침]
회사명 : (주)동방메디컬 / 대표 : 김근식
주소 : 경기도 성남시 분당구 판교로 255번길 9-22 우림 W-CITY 3층 (13486)
사업자 등록번호 : 313-81-32635
전화 : 031-628-8563 팩스 : 031-707-0990
이메일 : ELASTY@dbneedle.com © 개인정보관리책임자 : 김기현
광고심의번호 : 2021-l10-10-0544, 2021-l10-10-0545, 2021-l10-10-0546
Copyright © elasty.co.kr. All rights reserved.